Sat 25 Aug - Sun 26 Aug See Opposite
Price: £10 adv + booking fee
An indoor street festival celebrating the best of Japanese cuisine and culture.
Showcasing some of the best Regional and National Sushi restaurant brands, with tastings, masterclasses and more. Japanese Beers, Cocktails and Sake will be served from various vendors along with Live Music and DJ throughout the weekend.
OPEN will be transformed into a Japanese Street Market, with Sushi Bars, Tempura Bar, Japanese Desserts, Cocktail Bars, Sake Bars and much more.
With plenty of live entertainment and games.
This is not something to be missed!
This will be using an electronic wristband system to replace the old paper tokens typically used at this type of event
- All customers must purchase a wristband alongside their entry ticket for purchases of all food and drink at the festival.
- There is a £1 activation charge for the wristband.
- Wristband balances can be checked realtime during the event
- Saves time and queues at stalls when purchasing food and drink
- Unlike traditional paper token events, where there is often no refund available, these wristbands offer customers the chance to refund unspent funds after the event.
This event is being run by The Sushi and Sake Festival. Any queries regarding this event please contact Adam Barry via email@example.com
TICKETS GO ON SALE 9am Monday 18th December
Please note this is an 18+ event - click here for our T&C's
Please bring ID for proof of age.