Sat 07 Sep Doors 6.30pm
Price: £5 + Booking Fee*
Music and art will come together in a unique city celebration to raise mental health awareness and funds for the vital work of Norfolk and Waveney MIND.
Bringing together four local bands plus artists who have created pieces specifically for an exhibition forming part of the evening, when they will be up for sale in a silent auction to boost the fundraising.
- 1 amazing evening will feature…
- 4 bands – live music from The Visitors, Adventures by Post, No Story Goes and AJQJ
- 10 original artworks – each one created by an artist specially for Mindstock and inspired by mental health issues
- a silent auction – place a bid for the chance to own one of the artworks and raise money for Mind
- The Prodigy memorabilia – kindly supplied and signed by the band’s Liam Howlett and Maxim, the items will also be auctioned for Mind