Sat 26 Jan 9.45am - 12.45am
Price: £40 per person per workshop
Join Sarah Ockwell-Smith, author of the bestselling 'The Gentle Sleep Book', for a 3 hour workshop showing you how to improve your baby or toddler's sleep WITHOUT using conventional cry-based sleep training.
This workshop is suitable for parents and carers of 0-5yr olds and those who work with them. It's also a great prenatal workshop, for those currently expecting a baby
In it you will learn:
1. What the most recent science says about baby and toddler sleep
2. Why they wake so often at night - and how to reduce night wakes gently
3. How to tackle bedtime resistance
4. How to tackle early morning waking
5. How many naps your child should be having - and when - and how to tackle common nap issues
6. Why your child wakes when you put them down - and how to avoid it.
7. How to bedshare safely - and how to stop bedsharing (if/when you want to)
8. When (and how) to move your chid to their own room.
9. When - and how - to reduce nightfeeds
10. How to have a great bedtime routine that will last for years to come.
Immobile babes in arms are welcome (tickets not required) in a sling or carrier (the room is unsuitable for prams and buggies). The workshop is not suitable for mobile babies and toddlers, or older children under the age of 13.
No refunds given. It is not possible to transfer your ticket for this event to a different workshop. You are able to sell your ticket on however, providing you notify the organiser of the change in name at least 24 hours before the event.