Tue 16 Oct 10.00am - 12.30pm
Counter Terrorism Security Advisors (CTSAs) are a national resource who work within local police forces, supported by The National Counter Terrorism Security Office (NaCTSO).
What is ACT?
Action Counters Terrorism Awareness
ACT is a 2-3 hour presentation.
The aim of ACT is to:
- Raise awareness of the current threat from terrorism
- Explain the key attack methods used by terrorists and how to mitigate them
- Enable people to recognise and report suspicious activity
And will answer these questions:
- If you were involved in a terrorist incident, what would you do?
- What would your staff and customers expect from you?
- How would your business be affected?
Our primary role is to provide help, advice and guidance on all aspects of counter terrorism protective security to specified industry sectors. This includes advice to businesses that are busy crowded places.
All products and services provided by CTSAs are FREE, working with Norwich Business Improvement District (BID).
We welcome you and your staff to attend this event.
If you would like more information on the course, please contact Aidan Lewis at email@example.com or call 01603 559575.
To contact a Norfolk CTSA please email CTSA@norfolk.pnn.police.uk or call 01953 424124.
Spaces are limited and on a "first come, first served" basis.