Situated in the heart of Norwich, the Banking Hall at OPEN is now one of the largest conference rooms in Norwich.
Originally the regional headquarters of Barclays Bank, the Banking Hall has been transformed into one of the most diverse and versatile venue spaces in the region.
This unique and flexible space is perfect for a wide-range of uses and can cater for any occasion.
Our Banking Hall is the definitive venue for larger events in the region, from concerts, fashion shows, product launches, conferences, trade exhibitions and dinner dances, the removable seating allows the space can be effortlessly transformed to suit any occasion perfectly.
Capacity: 1450 Standing | 500 Seated Theatre Style | 240 - 300 Seated Cabaret Style
Key Features of the Banking Hall
- 7m AV presentation screen with HD projector
- Fully licensed bar
- Large stage
- VIP Area & greenrooms
- Plasma screens
- Standing, seated and lecture style seating available
- Full in-house catering capabilities
- State-of-the-art fully integrated digital audio & bespoke lighting system
- Sound, lighting & AV engineers
- Street level access from outside
- Disabled lift and staircase and ramp onto stage
- Optional breakout rooms self-contained facility with three balconies
- Green rooms
Click here for our full Tech Spec.