The following are a few examples of how you could fund raise for us:
- Participating in a sporting event i.e. London Marathon or sponsored walk
- Organising a fundraising event - ie a Quiz & Chips night
- By displaying one of our collection tins within your organisation or school
- Sponsoring the maintenance of either of the SOS Bus or Medical Unit
- Providing bottles of water or flip flops
- If you are interested in supporting us in any way, please get in touch to let us know what you are planning.
Likewise if you know of anyone who would be interested in fundraising for us please pass on our details to them.
We are able to give presentations about our work, so please get in touch if you would like us to attend a meeting.
If you would like to make a regular donation to help keep our bus and medical unit on the road please ciick here for our Standing Order form - just print off and return to the address below.
If you are making a one off donation please click here - remember that if you are a tax payer to complete the gift aid section of the form so that your donation can go even further.
Alternatively you can make a donation by texting SOSB05 plus the amount you wish to donate to 70070.
20 Bank Plain
Registered Charity No 'Open Youth Trust': 1108712
Thank you for helping make a difference.