These awards are designed to highlight young people’s astonishing achievements and to give them the recognition and encouragement they deserve.
We have been working alongside young people for over 10 years now and we know how amazing they can be with the right support. Now we want to SHOUT OUT LOUD about their achievements.
Nominations for these awards are open to all young people in Norfolk aged between 11-19 (or up to the age of 25 for those with additional needs) and an independent panel of judges will decide the finalists and winners.
The categories for the awards will be:
- Community - sponsored by Inspiring Learning
- Sport (Individual) - sponsored by Active Norfolk
- Team of the Year - sponsored by East of England Co-Op
- Arts - sponsored by N W Brown
- Charity - sponsored by Price Bailey
- Perseverance - sponsored by Indigo Swan
- Volunteer - sponsored by the Office of the Police & Crime Commissioner for Norfolk
- Education - sponsored by Hugh J Boswell
- Hero - recognising an adult who in the eyes of young people is their 'hero' or young persons champion - sponsor by Norfolk Constabulary
- Outstanding Achievement - this award will be given to the most outstanding nomination received from the above categories - sponsored by Spire Solicitors
Awards reception kindly sponsored by MHA Larking Gowen.
Nominations for 2019 are now CLOSED.
The Main Sponsors of these awards are: