A condition of entry to our premises is that you adhere to the following terms, which are designed for the safety and comfort of all.
- All food, drinks, bottles, prescribed medication, cans, dangerous objects and illegal substances are barred from the event. If you are found carrying barred items they will be confiscated.
- Activities such as crowd surfing and stage diving are dangerous and prohibited, offenders will be excluded.
- No audio, photographic, digital or video recording allowed.
- You may be subject to continuous high sound levels, hearing protection is available on entry. Strobe and flashing lights may be used.
- OPEN premises are covered by CCTV for security purposes.
- OPEN will have official photographers taking photos and video footage for its website and promotional use. By entering the venue, you have given your consent to allow images to be used on the ‘OPEN’ website and/or promotional material.
- Some events carry a no re-admittance policy.
- Smoking (including the use of e-cigarettes) is NOT permitted in any part of the venue.
- Once a performance has begun entry may be refused until a suitable break.
- OPEN cannot accept responsibility for individuals once they have left our premises.
- OPEN management has the right to refuse entry.
- The management has the right to alter the programme without refund.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded, except when an event is postponed or cancelled.
Please note that we have limited cloakroom space which is available on a first come first served basis.
Terms and Conditions for licensed events that are either 14+ or 16+:
The venue hosts a varied and popular music programme and we understand that some music events held at OPEN attract a large following of 14 - 17 year olds.
A 'split bar' arrangement will be in place for events when alcohol is being served and under 18's are present.
In the Banking Hall this bar will be clearly marked as a non-alcoholic area and will be the only place that under 18's will be served a non-alcoholic drink.
Please find set out below the headlines of our Operating Schedule which we are required to implement by the local Licensing Authority as part of the terms of our premises licence.
OVER 14'S or OVER 16's ONLY - CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- All persons aged 14-17 may be required to take a breath test prior to entry or re-entry. If you are found to have consumed alcohol or you refuse to take the test, you may be refused entry.
- You will be asked for ID. Acceptable proof-of-age documents are: a photo driving licence, a passport or a proof-of-age scheme card that carries the PASS hologram. Click here for details of how to apply for one.
- Smoking (including the use of e-cigarettes) is NOT permitted in any part of the Venue.
- Management has the right to refuse entry.
Please note that some events at OPEN are restricted to over 18s only.
We look forward to welcoming you to OPEN.
For information on all of our up and coming gigs, click here or call 01603 763111 to speak to a member of our Box Office Team.
All tickets sold through our Box Office are subject to an administration fee. This applies to all tickets sold online, over the phone or in person. A percentage of our booking fee goes to the running of our charity.
All tickets not purchased online or in person can be collected from our Box Office either before or/on the night of the event. We do not post out any tickets.
Tickets are unable to be refunded unless the performance in question is postponed or cancelled. Please note that transaction and postage fees cannot be refunded. OPEN will not refund or reprint tickets that have been lost.
Please note once tickets have been purchased OPEN cannot resell them on behalf of the customer nor do we keep waiting lists or pass customer details onto other customers. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to resell any unwanted tickets at the face value.
Comments & complaints
If you have a comment or complaint to make about the OPEN Youth Trust or an event you have attended, please write to us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure your communication contains the following information so that we can deal with your complaint as quickly and effectively as possible.
Your full name
Your postal or e-mail address
Your telephone number
The nature of your complaint
The date or dates in question