Your use of the contents of the website
You may download, view and print pages from our website for your own personal or business use, provided that you do not remove in whole or in part any trademarks, copyright and other proprietary notices contained in or appearing on any material you download or print from our website.
All other rights are reserved, and you should ask our permission before making any other use of the website. We own or are licensed to use all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the website, including all intellectual property rights in text, icons, images, data, information, programming, scripting, design, layout and all other elements of the website.
Code of conduct
If accessing any part of our website, you agree:
(a) not to use our website in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of our website by other third party users;
(b not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of our website not attempt to transmit to or via our website any information that contains a virus, worm, trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component; and
(c) not to attempt to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on our website
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on our website is accurate. However, you acknowledge that any reliance on any information or other material contained on our website is entirely at your own risk and all other warranties, undertakings, conditions and terms, express or implied, whether by common law, statute, custom, trade usage, course of dealings or otherwise (including without limitation as to quality, fitness for purpose, performance or suitability for purpose) in respect of the website are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We have no control over and are therefore unable to accept any responsibility for the contents or any information or material outside our website to which you may gain access from our website.
- Subject to the above, you acknowledge that our liability to you for direct loss under arising out of or in connection with your use of our websites shall be limited to £100 for any one incident or series of incidents. We shall, however, in no circumstances be liable to you under or in connection with your use of our website for any indirect, economic or consequential loss whatsoever; loss of revenue; loss of profits; loss of business; loss of goodwill or reputation; loss of use; any deletion, corruption, destruction, loss or removal of data or any professional charges.
- We cannot guarantee that our website will always be available to you or that transmission of our website to you will be virus free, owing to the nature of the Internet. You should satisfy yourself that you have appropriate protection against computer viruses whilst using the Internet.
By registering via our websites to receive information updates from us, you consent to us processing your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection and Privacy Statement available below.
Changes to this Statement
We will notify users of changes to this Data Protection and Privacy Statement by displaying them on this web page.
Data Protection and Privacy Statement
The OPEN Youth Trust provides information in relation to events, offers and products and services available from OPEN via our website at www.opennorwich.org.uk. We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of information provided by those parties ("Users") who access our website and we uphold the relevant data protection principles and process all personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Collection of personal information
In order for Users to request and receive information about OPEN which is tailored to their requirements we need to collect and process various personal data. In order to request additional information, Users will be asked to complete an online from with personal data including full contact details.
Processing of Data
The personal data we collect is used to process your request for information, to provide you with additional information that may be relevant and to keep records of those that use OPEN and our website so that we can contact Users to inform them of events, offers, products and services that may be of interest to them.
Disclosure of information to third parties
We may pass on the details which we hold about Users to current tenants of OPEN or to organisations which are arranging or promoting events to be held at OPEN. Users consent to such disclosure of their data when they supply their data to us. In addition, Users consent to such third parties storing their details and contacting them about events, offers, products and services which relate to OPEN. Save as set out above, we will use our reasonable endeavours not to disclose Users' information to any other third parties unless we are required to do so by law or court order.
Our website and our computer systems have security measures in place with the aim of protecting the loss, misuse or alteration of the information Users provide to us.
Cookies are used on this site purely to improve services for you through, for example:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don't have to give the same information several times during one task
- recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don't need to do it for every web page requested
- measuring how many people are using the site, so it can be made easier to use and there's enough capacity to ensure it is fast enough
We use Google Analytics to measure how many people use this site. We do this to make sure the site is meeting users' needs and to understand how we could improve it.
Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. We do not collect or store any personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are. We also do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
The following cookies are used by Google Analytics:
- _utma stores a randomly generated number for 2 years
- _utmb stores a randomly generated number for 30 minutes
- _utmc stores a randomly generated number until you close your browser
- _utmz stores a randomly generated number and anonymous information on how the site was reached (e.g. direct or via a link or a search) for 6 months
The following cookie is used to provide other normal website functions:
- asp.net_sessionid stores a randomly generated number until you close your browser
If you do not wish to accept any cookies on to your machine you can disable them by adjusting the settings on your browser. However this is likely to adversely affect the functionality of websites you visit.
Modifying / Removing your personal information
Users may change their registered details in any way, request a copy of the details we hold about them or cancel their registration by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments / Questions
Any comments or questions about our Data Protection and Privacy Statement may be sent to us by email to email@example.com